Re: [avr-libc-dev] avr-libc 1.0?

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] avr-libc 1.0?
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 23:36:07 +0200

As Artur Lipowski wrote:

> > Anybody else have new stuff to add?
>
> Some time ago I posted two trivial EEPROM handling functions.

Please submit a bug report (enhancement request) for them, Artur.
They can certainly go in.

I'd also like to find a nice way that deals with the man pages that
are generated by doxygen.  The diffs have been sitting in my tree for
several months now :), but they aren't complete yet (the installation
step is still missing, and we do need to install them separately from
the base system's man pages, because many of them have the same name
as the base system's pages).

I've also seen that a fix for bug #2924 is sitting in my tree
(incorrect end pointer in strtod()), but i remember Reiner might have
an update to this.

Of course, i'd like to fix the couple of serious bugs in my
coff-avr-patch by approximately the same time, so we can ship it in
the regular WinAVR, as opposed to a separate beta package.  One month
of time might be enough for all that though.