Re: [avr-libc-dev] avr-libc 1.0?

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] avr-libc 1.0?
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 15:48:56 GMT

> As Artur Lipowski wrote:
>
> > > Anybody else have new stuff to add?
> >
> > Some time ago I posted two trivial EEPROM handling
functions.

> Please submit a bug report (enhancement request) for
them, Artur.
> They can certainly go in.

I know he's working on this one. It should be done shortly.

> I'd also like to find a nice way that deals with the man
pages that
> are generated by doxygen.  The diffs have been sitting in
my tree for
> several months now :), but they aren't complete yet (the
installation
> step is still missing, and we do need to install them
separately from
> the base system's man pages, because many of them have
the same name
> as the base system's pages).

Speaking of installing.... what about installing gcrt1.S? I
know it doesn't make much sense for *nix, since most
everybody has the avr-libc source. But for Windows people,
they hardly ever grab the source and there have been a
number of people that want to customize their startup (I
know that they can do it in various sections, however).

> I've also seen that a fix for bug #2924 is sitting in my
tree
> (incorrect end pointer in strtod()), but i remember
Reiner might have
> an update to this.

Jörg, did you get my forward from Reiner? You should be
able to fix this one as you see fit.