auctex-devel

Re: Output to directory patch

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: Output to directory patch
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 14:40:10 +0100

>>> "IK" == Ikumi Keita <ikumi@ikumi.que.jp> writes:

Hi Ikumi

> Hi Al,
> There are other problems with respect to subfile in the current patch.

I am confused.  You example has nothing to do with the subfiles
packages, right. Because that package I use now a lot of times and it
works nicely with Al's patch.

You are talking only about input/include, right?

This is a very personal remark, while I can see the benefits of input, I
think subfiles is a better substitute for the functionality provided by
include. But this is just my opinion.

Regards

Uwe