Re: [DotGNU]Testing of ILASM: "Forward Tripping"

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Testing of ILASM: "Forward Tripping"
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 05:39:43 -0800 (PST)

--- Gopal V <address@hidden> wrote:
> If memory serves me right, James Michael DuPont wrote:
> >    ildiff.exe test.obj.obj test.obj
>
> Sorry... this won't work ... ildiff has been one of my first peices
> of code into pnet ... It compares only the functions and members ...
> It does not compare IL code .. (unfortunately) ...

Oh, ok. Well the rest is still usefull!

> I'll do it on sunday unless some other enterprising soul wants a shot
> at (probably) the easiest peice of code in the whole pnet toolkit...
>
> Gopal
> PS: take a look at the verifier code for how to loop through all the
>     instructions....

I will start looking int the IL code handling,
but have alot on my plate right now. I have already overcommitted
myself.
The only thing i can help with right now is testing ildump, I have the
pnet compilation under cross/mingw, and still have the linenumbers and
the treecc usage open.

mike

=====
James Michael DuPont