Re: [DotGNU]Testing of ILASM: "Forward Tripping"

From: Gopal V
Subject: Re: [DotGNU]Testing of ILASM: "Forward Tripping"
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 18:20:25 +0530

If memory serves me right, James Michael DuPont wrote:
>    ildiff.exe test.obj.obj test.obj

Sorry... this won't work ... ildiff has been one of my first peices
of code into pnet ... It compares only the functions and members ...
It does not compare IL code .. (unfortunately) ...

I'll do it on sunday unless some other enterprising soul wants a shot
at (probably) the easiest peice of code in the whole pnet toolkit...

Gopal
PS: take a look at the verifier code for how to loop through all the
    instructions....