tlf-devel

Re: Real RST possible?

From: Csahok Zoltan
Subject: Re: Real RST possible?
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 20:52:46 +0100

Hi Nate,

Everything is possible. :-)

An option I see could be making the exchange box wider to span the RST fields
and let the user input the values. Optionally pre-fill with 599/59.
Then upon storing the qso we would parse the first 2 words and store
them as RSTs.

A bit tedious for the user to fill and navigate within the exchange field,
but I assume these use cases are not focused on high Q rates.

73,
Zoli