tlf-devel

Real RST possible?

From: jim smith
Subject: Real RST possible?
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2020 15:41:35 -0600

First, I know there is the CHANGE_RST directive, but for QRP contests
(at least in the states), many times ops send an actual RST -- 33N,
439, etc.  Is there any way to incorporate this in both the received
stations data (I imagine it would be in the exchange field, like a
serial number) and for  the sending station?

It would be helpful the above mentioned QRP contests, geneal ragchews
and for SOTA operations as well.

Thanks!

--
Jim KK0U (ex-N0OCT)