Code review and commits to the official repository

From: Tomas Cerha
Subject: Code review and commits to the official repository
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2010 13:28:15 +0200

Dne 10.8.2010 15:08, Hynek Hanke napsal(a):
> We propose the code reviewers can be (it they like to):
>
>     Christopher Brannon
>     Luke Yelavich
>     Hynek Hanke
>     Tomas Cerha

[...]

> These persons will have commit access to the official
> Git repository, but should not generally use it to commit
> their own code.

Hello, I just made the speechd git repository writable to the following
unix users on git.freebsoft.org:
 * cmb,
 * themuso,
 * hanke,
 * cerha.

The named accounts are the accounts previously present on
cvs.freebsoft.org and should have their original ssh key access.

Please let me know if the access works and if you have any problems.

Best regards, Tomas Cerha