Ibmtts: Could not create ECI instance.

From: Hynek Hanke
Subject: Ibmtts: Could not create ECI instance.
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 17:35:34 +0200

S?bastien Hinderer wrote:
> Ibmtts: Could not create ECI instance.

Well, it can't perform the basic IBM TTS initialization,
but there is no finer detail about why it is not succesful.
Either there is some problem or it can't see your IBM TTS
as correctly installed.

One of the previous lines in the module logfile (when Debug is 1
in ibmtts.conf) should read:

Ibmtts: IBM TTS Output Module version %s, IBM TTS Engine version

Could you plese send it exactly containing the versions information?

Do you have a possibility to test with something else than Dispatcher
that your IBM TTS is installed correctly?

Please let me know and we will try to find where the problem
is.

With regards,
Hynek Hanke