Punctuation Level Structure

From: Steve Holmes
Subject: Punctuation Level Structure
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 14:28:39 -0700

I have a question concerning punctuation levels used in other modules
like festival.c.  I run into what looks to me like a typedef of
EPunctMode and conversion routines to go from this def to str and back
again.  When I grepped for the EPunctMode2str and str2EPunctMode I had
trouble finding their original definitions.  What can you tell me about
this EPunctMode definition? In my punctuation setting routine for the
generic module, I thought of just using character strings strait across.
I could do that probably, but am wondering about this other stuff in
case it is necessary to conform to that other approach.

Thanks for any answers I can get.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!