Punctuation Level Structure

From: Steve Holmes
Subject: Punctuation Level Structure
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 12:59:17 -0700

This might hold up my completion of this change;  in the mean time, I'll
keep plugging along and see if I can figure out more about this.  I
still would think I could just use char strings to hold these
punctuation values but I wanna be consistant with other modules and I
need to pin down how/where the input parms come from.  So this structure
definition seems to be the gap in the middle.

Thanks in the mean time and I'll anxiously await Hynek's information
next week.