Punctuation Level Structure

From: Steve Holmes
Subject: Punctuation Level Structure
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:12:03 -0700

Yes, I'll put some comments in there; often that is the best
documentation anyhow.  It's right there, where you need it while
configuring to your tast.

OK, I'll do the update before checkin; what about the temp files like
object and conf files that created while testing? Does cvs know not to
ship those up?

Like I said on another message, it may be tomorrow Tuesday evening
before I have it back in there due partly to the autoconf delays I ran
into.  Hope that's not a problem.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!