I'm Dead in the Water

From: Steve Holmes
Subject: I'm Dead in the Water
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 16:06:05 -0700

Unbelievable man!

I just discovered that my machine is still at Slackware 10.2 and I
thought I had upgraded this thing to 11.0.  That must have been done on
my laptop <sigh>.  I'll have to at least upgrade both automake and
autoconf when I get home tonight.  It may be tomorrow before I have
something to check in.  I'm at work at the moment over an SSH chanel so
can't do the upgrade or work any on this just yet.

While I'm here, What is the best way to update the ChangeLog? I know,
one could just type in the text and all, but how do you get those
precise time stamps? Does CVS touch and stamp that file automatically
somehow?

thanks.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions