I'm Dead in the Water

From: Steve Holmes
Subject: I'm Dead in the Water
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 19:58:02 -0700

On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 10:46:48PM +0100, Hynek Hanke wrote:
> I think you have an old version of autotools (automake, autoconf).
> Please update them and run ./build.sh again. With automake 1.9.6
> and autoconf 2.6 it builds ok.

I just upgraded those two packages with the specified versions from my
Slackware 11.0 disk but get the same errors.  I wonder if I should do a
new checkout though these files for autoconf weren't modified.  do I
need to remove anything before doing the build.sh?  There were some
warnings that I can't remember but the build completed.  It looks like
the same errors you I had shown in my previous message.

--
HolmesGrown Solutions
The best solutions for the best price!