Re: simply preserving sessions across disconnect

From: Adam Kellas
Subject: Re: simply preserving sessions across disconnect
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 12:07:54 -0700

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 7:49 AM, Erik Osheim <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 09:28:42AM -0400, Adam Kellas wrote:
>> Can anyone tell me the combination of flags to make this work?
>
> I'm not sure, but I think screen -x -RR may be what you want.

No, it's close but not exactly right. If there is a free session this
will attach to it (good). But if not, instead of creating a new one
(which is what I want) it shares an existing one (bad).

It's frustrating because there are lots of ways to get close to the
desired behavior but apparently none that hits it exactly.

AK