reproduce-devel

[task #15764] Text editors in Maneage

From: Mohammadreza Khellat
Subject: [task #15764] Text editors in Maneage
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 00:54:35 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #9, task #15764 (project reproduce):

Hi Mohammad, Boud, and Raul,

I totally understand the motivation and concern here and it has never left my
thoughts.

As you said Mohammad, Interface of a software to the users, is very crucial. I
think _defining_ a user interface is a problem that requires critical thinking
and would make us review and revisit all parts of the design using logic.

In this context, as the starting point and something that is supposed to
serves as a user interface of maneage, _nano_ would be a basic utility.
However, I feel that eventually we have to move towards making something
ourselves.

Probably, when we want to seriously have discussions around the interface of
maneage to the users, we can open a new task.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15764>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/