reproduce-devel

[task #15764] Text editors in Maneage

From: Raul Infante-Sainz
Subject: [task #15764] Text editors in Maneage
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 05:06:42 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #3, task #15764 (project reproduce):

Hi all, I also added Vim as a high level plain text editor. I had to only
change the uncompressed directory name. This minor modification was necessary
to remove the dash and the dot because the directory name is `vim82' instead
of `vim-8.2'.

You can have a look and test if it works (branch `vim'):
https://gitlab.com/maneage/project-dev/-/commit/ca0d9637

You will notice that I also fixed a minor typo in the read of physical cores
(previous commit 9e09f2d8).

Related with `emacs', I am not able to install it. In the configure step, when
checking multiple things, it crashes with this output:

configure: error: Non-toolkit scroll bars are not implemented for Nextstep.

I am trying to find a solution but if you have any idea let me know.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15764>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/