pyatcron-devel-list

RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Task list in the main window

From: Julien Olivier
Subject: RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Task list in the main window
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:04:23 +0000

> >  - The last thing is that, if we decide to not use checkbox in the
> list
> > view, why not removing the "active" column and simply graying inactive
> > tasks ? I think that would make it easier to see which tasks are
> active
> > and which are not.
>

> Makes sense.

As I said in another email, I'm not sure it is possible to gray out list
rows. However, it's possible to strike through a row, like in Evolution.

Now, for the UI, do you think we should have "activate" and
"de-activate" buttons in the main menu ? In the toolabr ? Or everything
in the task's properties ?

--
Julien Olivier <address@hidden>