pyatcron-devel-list

RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Task list in the main window

From: Childers, Matthew
Subject: RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Task list in the main window
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 11:36:39 -0600

activate/deactivate
> each task.
>
> IMO, the main window's UI should look like that, with, maybe, 1 more
> column: type of task.
>
> What do you think of that ?
> --
> Julien Olivier <address@hidden>

Looking good Julien, I like the layout, it fits very well with the other
config tools.   I played with glade last night to lay out an interface
and it was very similar to this one, so at least we are on the same
page.  I like the idea of adding a Type of task and I also like the idea
of adding a next run time column.  That way they could see at a glance
when the task would run next.  But for the initial screen, that looks
like a good layout.