pyatcron-devel-list

RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Task list in the main window

From: Childers, Matthew
Subject: RE: [Pyatcron-devel-list] Task list in the main window
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 15:33:16 -0600

activate/deactivate
> each task.
>
> IMO, the main window's UI should look like that, with, maybe, 1 more
> column: type of task.
>
> What do you think of that ?
> --
> Julien Olivier <address@hidden>

I also wanted to add, that I like the idea of the checkboxes, but what
about moving them inside a properties dialog box.  And maybe just
putting a check mark pixmap in the Active column if it is activated.  I
just can see problems with someone accidentally de-activating a task
while trying to select one.  I don't know, that is just my thought, what
do you all think?