[phpGroupWare-users] Missing tables in database

From: Mike
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Missing tables in database
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 17:31:19 -0700 (MST)

Hello,
just installing the act. version on debian, php4, mysql.
installation works, but langueage-config is not possible.

The login, creating the admin+demo-users failed, because the scripts referring
to table "lang".
Setup creates the tabel "language".

So I insert a new table with the correct name, but also the fieldnames changed.
So, language-Setup is not possible.
Logging into the application brings:

Database error: Invalid SQL: select message_id,content from phpgw_lang where
lang = 'en' and (app_name = 'login' or app_name = 'common' or app_name = 'all')
order by app_name asc
MySQL Error: 1054 (Unknown column 'message_id' in 'field list')

File: /.../phpgwapi/inc/class.translation_sql.inc.php
Line: 63
Session halted. Database error: lock(phpgw_async, write) failed.
MySQL Error: 1146 (Table 'db2030v03.phpgw_async' doesn't exist)

Session halted.

So, login is also not possible.

Is there anything I made wrong (I dont think so, but maybe...) or is the
install-tableau not correct ?

Thanks for help.
Mike
Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org