[phpGroupWare-users] user accounts, contact details

From: Achillex
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] user accounts, contact details
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 06:03:09 -0700 (MST)

Hi Forum,

I tested phpgroupware and have a question to user-account-management:

I want to create some users and want to group them. How can I make every user
visible in every user's address-book? Can I grant rights to every user for
editing his own contact-details?

I only found a workaround in adding the user-group to the address-master. But
then everybody can change every contact.

Thank's for your suggestions.

AchillexSent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org