[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Missing tables in database

From: Mike
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Missing tables in database
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 14:55:36 -0700 (MST)

act = actual.

http://domain_to_prog/setup

item 1: works
item 2: (config) works
item 2: Link Hier clicken to setup an admin account and (optionally) 3 demo
accounts.* ->
form appears, after filling in datas (adminname, pw, login) ->

Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT contact_comm_descr.comm_descr_id AS
comm_descr_id, contact_comm_descr.descr AS comm_description,
contact_comm_descr.comm_type_id AS comm_type FROM phpgw_contact_comm_descr AS
contact_comm_descr
MySQL Error: 1146 (Table 'db2030v03.phpgw_contact_comm_descr' doesn't exist)

File: /path_to_webroot/phpgwapi/inc/class.contacts_sql.inc.php
Line: 1426
Session halted.

item 3: language setup
-> selecting de, option: add phrases ->
nothing happened, no green hook, only red X

item 4: deinstalling any module (e.g. notes) -> save ->

Notes Tabellen wurden gelöscht.
Notes nicht registriert.
Notes Haken nicht mehr aktiv.Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT
COUNT(message_id) FROM phpgw_lang WHERE app_name='notes'
MySQL Error: 1146 (Table 'db2030v03.phpgw_lang' doesn't exist)

File: /path_to_webroot/phpgwapi/inc/class.setup_translation.inc.php
Line: 149Database error: next_record called with no query pending.

Notes Übersetzungen entfernt.

leaving setup, going to LOGIN-screen:
http://domain_to_prog (calls: /login.php
->
Database error: Invalid SQL: select message_id,content from phpgw_lang where
lang = 'en' and (app_name = 'login' or app_name = 'common' or app_name = 'all')
order by app_name asc
MySQL Error: 1146 (Table 'db2030v03.phpgw_lang' doesn't exist)

File: /path_to_webroot/phpgwapi/inc/class.translation_sql.inc.php
Line: 63
Session halted. Database error: lock(phpgw_async, write) failed.
MySQL Error: 1146 (Table 'db2030v03.phpgw_async' doesn't exist)

Session halted.

Database correct, rights and settings ok.
tried installation totally as root of server, same results.

When I go by phpMyAdmin into the database, the tables (marked in the
error-messages) are really not existing.

Totally I have 140 tables in the db.

Just now I tried a local installation (win xp pro with xampp, under
Administrator).
I got the same error-messages, installation also not complete performed.

what - the hell - is going wrong in this case ?
which php-script handles the creation of db ?
I made a full-text-search upon the phrase "create table" over all files. I got
several hits, but in alll files only some module-specific tables are created.

On webserver I also installed as root, give 0777 permission to all files,
checked access to mysql-db - and the result is equal.

Mike

Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org