Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Missing tables in database

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Missing tables in database
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 18:21:41 -0500

On 8/9/07, Mike wrote:
> In which user-group the software is running ?

apache "runs", that's the user, whatever it uses.  as long as that
user can read the files, it will work.

> a linux-specific (e.g. default, root), under the same as apache runs ? Under
> which privileges the access on mysql-db is performed ?

we are not linux nor path specific, mysql needs GRANT ALL permissions,
including the LOCK which many host panels don't grant by default.

> Is there any environment-limit at mysql that can be a problem for phpgw ?

sometimes the latest and greatest changes syntax and that can be a problem.