[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Missing tables in database

From: Mike
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Missing tables in database
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 11:20:05 -0700 (MST)

ok.
the 0.9.15 was a typing error of mine. I corrected these mistake, but maybe
after your posting.

I download the "act" version 0.9.16.011 from this website via sorceforge.
I prepared webserver (debian AND also Suse 10) like described in manual
(php.ini, permissions, mysql-database, apache).
Then I start http:/domain_to_prog/setup

Step 1: Header Setup: works without problems, file written
Step 2: Prog setup
   Item 1: Installation: works fine
   Item 2: Configuration: works fine, all datas correct
   Item 3: choose language de, option 3: add phrases
           no error message, but also no green symbol
   Item 4: Installing/deinstalling modules: works fine, except
           fud-forum: there appear a lot of db failures
Step 3: Creating Admin-User and Demo-accounts
        failed - db failures

Then I goto to login-page http://domain_to_prog -> login.php ->
error messages, no login possible (most of messages concern language/lang.

Same result on both servers (debian, suse). Using php 5.1 (suse) and php 4.3
(suse).

So I really don't know, what I can do. The software refferes to tables that are
during setup-procedure not created.

I tried also older versions, same result (on debian, suse not tried).

If I use the wrong version, can you give me a direct link to location where the
"correct" versions can be found ?

Thanks.
Mike
Sent from the phpGroupWare forums @ http://forums.phpGroupWare.org