Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: cookies error message

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: cookies error message
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:23:33 -0500

On 4/27/07, Pamela Brooker wrote:
Actually, in my experience this evening with attempting to install this
product, the cookies error  is more than just a notice. I can never get past
the initial headers.inc.php configuration to the point of installing the files..

no, it really is just a static notice.  If you do have cookies enabled
then you can ignore it.
did you make sure that your web server has permission to create a file
in the phpgroupware directory?  if not, you will have to use the
"download" option and put the file in some other way.
if I recall, this is covered in some detail in the install howto as well.