Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: cookies error message

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: cookies error message
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:53:38 -0500

On 4/28/07, Pamela Brooker wrote:
yes.. I assigned 777 permissions to the directory and it created the inc file
successfully.. Thats whats puzzling.. And the Files directories are located
outside the program directories, so i didnt think that was an issue. What may
be an issue is that the file is created in the phpgroupware root directory. I
wasnt able to tell from the instructions whether i should have moved it
elsewhere or not.. (yeahh, i have my stupid moments too, dont we all??  :)...
unless theres a conflict witn nuke, thats the only thing i can think of (but
not nesseccerily the only thing that could be causing it.. ) ..

ok, you've said you can't get past the header part, but you haven't
given any indication of not getting past it, at least not
specifically.  After you create the header, and the file exists, then
what exactly happens?