[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Re: cookies error message

From: Pamela Brooker
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: Re: cookies error message
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 18:42:33 -0700 (MST)

After it creates the file theres a message at the bottomof the window that says
header.inc.php was created successfully then  below that I think is a message
about moving it, if needed and two continue buttons..  If i press the first
continue button, it opens a login window that states that i have successfully
logged out (with the cookie message at the top)  and if i re-log in  it starts
the setup for the header.inc.php file again with a message that it successfully
read one file..  It's the file i had just created using the setup program..
IF i Use the other button, it behaves exactly the same way.  I thought perhaps
it was because i got confused originally and put the files directories in my
host accounts root directory, so i moved them to the websites root. I then used
the second continue button and achieved the same results as mentioned above..
In the docs it says i should now be installing the apps, but it's the original
header  include configuration page. that comes up and i got pretty confused..
Not sure what i might be doing wrong, if anything..
--
Pamela Brooker
Chief psychopath and tailchaser