[phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: cookies error message

From: Pamela Brooker
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: Re: cookies error message
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 15:39:46 -0700 (MST)

yes.. I assigned 777 permissions to the directory and it created the inc file
successfully.. Thats whats puzzling.. And the Files directories are located
outside the program directories, so i didnt think that was an issue. What may
be an issue is that the file is created in the phpgroupware root directory. I
wasnt able to tell from the instructions whether i should have moved it
elsewhere or not.. (yeahh, i have my stupid moments too, dont we all??  :)...
unless theres a conflict witn nuke, thats the only thing i can think of (but
not nesseccerily the only thing that could be causing it.. ) ..
Pam
--
Pamela Brooker
Chief psychopath and tailchaser