[phpGroupWare-users] Re: cookies error message

From: Pamela Brooker
Subject: [phpGroupWare-users] Re: cookies error message
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 21:45:05 -0700 (MST)

Actually, in my experience this evening with attempting to install this
product, the cookies error  is more than just a notice. I can never get past
the initial headers.inc.php configuration to the point of installing the
files..
I did a search n just the term "cookie" And it returned several other querys
regarding the same error message.    I'm curious about it because i've truied
installing it using oth the firefox and the Opera browsers, with the same
results.
It may be that since my site is based on PHPNuke 7.6 that there is some
conflict there as I know this is an entire cms as is PHONuke.
Now, Nuke also requires that cookies be enabled. Non say specifically for the
lang cookies, but cookies none the les, and i've had no problems with those.
Still , I wonder if there is a possible conflict between the two mechanisims
for placing cookies???
It's pperplexing, and as this appears to be an extremely well thought out and
construted system, I cant wait to get it installed ( a bit like a kid on
christmas ya know?? ) ..  If anyone could offer some insitght. I would be
grateful..
Thanks
Pam

--