Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Request for comments

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Request for comments
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:38:02 -0500

It sounds great

If it works for you, id recomend coding it for the phpgw base as right
now eg is just slurping that back in. It can easyly run in both for now
and you can pass that choice (of platforms) to later, when they actually
do have real differences.

> The upgrade of TTS would consist in enabling TTS to support an
> arbitrary High Level Petri Net for handling the tickets: the Petri Net
> would be described in the data model and tickets would travel
> around it as tokens using the available states and transitions.

Rewrite it, it sounds like a great model but youll probably end up
rewriting it anyhow.

> At http://lp.fmf.uni-lj.si/~drago/tts-petri-ug.pdf I've prepared brief
> specifications of the upgrade. I am interested in any comments,
> ideas, proposals etc. regarding this upgrade.

Nah, im gonna have to trust you.

> I expect to have the prototype of the upgrade ready by the end of
> October.

Real fast. Cant wait to see it!

Oh, on the matter. Youll probably want to check into the new
contacts_sql class to identify users and their communication types (so
as to send notifications...etc.), ask for more where you need, be
lavish.