Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Request for comments

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Request for comments
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 13:14:26 +0000

It would be great to have a tt system!  I've been using tts for my little stuff
but
I guess it desn't have enough features for "real" users (I've heard from
numerous
sources).

Before you go too far, you should look at the partially completed ant hill port
phpgw (started by skwashd)

Also, there was someone else (or was it you?) that I gave this info to before.
They
were initially looking at porting bugzilla to phpgw for their company but they
may
have since changed direction.  You could look into coordinating work with them
(hopefully they will come forward now).