[Phpgroupware-users] Bug? Infolog Forward/Backward Buttons

From: Leonard Tulipan
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Bug? Infolog Forward/Backward Buttons
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:03:14 +0200

Hi!
I am using Version 0.9.14.006 on a RedHat 7.3 Box.
We are quite happy with it.
LDAP Integration works kinda good (User Authentication and Address
Book).
Now, I when using Infolog heavily, we realised, that the forward/back
buttons in the top navigation don't work.
Normally (like in the address book) these let you navigate between
multiple pages. With infolog we can only see the first 15 Entries, even
though more are in the corresponding DB.
Is this a known bug, or can anybody point me to the code-fragment I need
to change. I know php, but haven't found it thus far.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Cheers
Leo