[Phpgroupware-users] Request for comments

From: Drago Bokal
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Request for comments
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 10:44:54 +0200

Hallo,

I am interested in upgrading the Trouble Ticket System application,
that I saw was part of the phpGroupware (where it was removed in
the 0.9.14 release) and is now part of eGroupware. My inquiries
about this app yielded no reply, so I am addressing the communities
of both projects directly.

The upgrade of TTS would consist in enabling TTS to support an
arbitrary High Level Petri Net for handling the tickets: the Petri Net
would be described in the data model and tickets would travel
around it as tokens using the available states and transitions.

At http://lp.fmf.uni-lj.si/~drago/tts-petri-ug.pdf I've prepared brief
specifications of the upgrade. I am interested in any comments,
ideas, proposals etc. regarding this upgrade.

I expect to have the prototype of the upgrade ready by the end of
October.

Best regards,
Drago Bokal