Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Request for comments

From: Chris Hirsch
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Request for comments
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:55:45 -0600

No that was me...Like I said..its on my "todo" list and it'll be a bit before I can get to it. Is anybody else interested in seeing Bugzilla ported?

Brian Johnson wrote:
It would be great to have a tt system!  I've been using tts for my little stuff but
I guess it desn't have enough features for "real" users (I've heard from numerous
sources).

Before you go too far, you should look at the partially completed ant hill port to
phpgw (started by skwashd)

Also, there was someone else (or was it you?) that I gave this info to before.  They
were initially looking at porting bugzilla to phpgw for their company but they may
have since changed direction.  You could look into coordinating work with them
(hopefully they will come forward now).

Drago Bokal (address@hidden) wrote:

Hallo,

I am interested in upgrading the Trouble Ticket System application,
that I saw was part of the phpGroupware (where it was removed in
the 0.9.14 release) and is now part of eGroupware. My inquiries
about this app yielded no reply, so I am addressing the communities
of both projects directly.

The upgrade of TTS would consist in enabling TTS to support an
arbitrary High Level Petri Net for handling the tickets: the Petri Net
would be described in the data model and tickets would travel
around it as tokens using the available states and transitions.

At http://lp.fmf.uni-lj.si/~drago/tts-petri-ug.pdf I've prepared brief
specifications of the upgrade. I am interested in any comments,
ideas, proposals etc. regarding this upgrade.

I expect to have the prototype of the upgrade ready by the end of
October.

Best regards,
Drago Bokal