RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Request for comments

From: Lars Piepho
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Request for comments
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 17:10:31 +0200

Hi,

I'm currently working on the tts, too. I added four new fields to the
tickets, named platform, type, effort and attachment.
Type and platform are meant to be similar to the categories field, where
type means things like "feature request" or "bug" and platform means
"hardware", "OS" and so on. Effort should be used to define the time one
will probably need to work on the ticket.
Attachment is used to attach files to a ticket (as the name says... ;-) ),
e.g. screenshots. These files will be stored in the vfs.
I also added a filtering function to the tickets overview, which is designed
like the autofilter-function in OpenOffice.org Calc or M$ Excel.
I'm almost finished, except the vfs storing, and I'm planing to commit my
changes by beginning of october.

regards,

Lars Piepho