Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Calendar access permisions to other user

From: Jorge Izquierdo
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Calendar access permisions to other user
Date: Wed, 09 Jul 2003 09:22:08 +0200

I´ve tested the calendar preferences and I set the public filter to all. I grant access to edit/delete/read my calendar to other user and when I login with the other user I only can select his personal calendar and the one of his group. The problem is that I can´t select the calendar of the first user with which I grant the access to the second one.

I return to the preferences with the first user and when I go to the grant access section, the settings seems to be right (the previous changes have took effect in the configuration section) so it seems this preferences are stored correctly wherever the should be. So the problem comes when the access grantes user goes to his calendar it has no way to access other calendar than his own. Any ideas? Which function performs the box to select the calendar you want to display? What fields of the database should be set when you grant access to someone else?

Thanks for help, I think it should be some stupid wrong setting.

Jorge

Okay, this works. Ive used it in 0.9.14 for a year now.

when someone reports this its usually that they are using Private as
their default filter, and thus the secretary cannot look at the dates
set for her/his boss. Make shure you select the public filter so you can
see this appointments.
One thing though, the notification emails will only reach the owner
(boos), not the secretary.