[Phpgroupware-users] Email application not refreshing

From: Jorge Izquierdo
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Email application not refreshing
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 13:24:27 +0200

Helo, I have notice a problem in the email app in my PHPgroupware (I´m using version 0.9.14.003). When I log in the system and I go to the email application it connects to IMAP server and gets the current list of messages OK. If I delete a message from the PHPgroupware it does it correctly, but if I get any message from anywhere or I delete a message from a POP client when I refresh my INBOX (for example going to calendar app and come back to email, or if I press shift+F5 on my browser), the new mail does not appear and the deleted message from POP protocol is still there (and if I try to read this "deleted" message I obviously get an error). So the only way to update my INBOX showed with PHPGroupWare is login out and login in again to the system. This is the usual behaviour of this application?

I have it running against a Courier-IMAP server. ANy ideas? May I change this behavior to get a right refresh of my INBOX without login in again?

Thnks for help

Jorge