Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Calendar access permisions to other user

From: Alex Borges
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Calendar access permisions to other user
Date: 08 Jul 2003 11:38:42 -0500

El mar, 08-07-2003 a las 07:17, Jorge Izquierdo escribió:
> Do you mean reading next text?:
>
> "How can I allow my secretary to "manage" my calendar ?
> Manage means for me he has to be able to add appointsments in my
> calendar and confirm them on my behalf. You have to grant him read, edit
> and add access to your calendar. Go to your preferences and start
> Calendar / Grant access. Check read, edit and add for that user. He can
> then select your calendar in any view and add appointsments to it.* ..."
>
> That´s exactly wht I do without getting any results
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Jorge

Okay, this works. Ive used it in 0.9.14 for a year now.

when someone reports this its usually that they are using Private as
their default filter, and thus the secretary cannot look at the dates
set for her/his boss. Make shure you select the public filter so you can
see this appointments.

One thing though, the notification emails will only reach the owner
(boos), not the secretary.