[Phpgroupware-users] MySQL Error

From: Cvetan Stojkoski
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] MySQL Error
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2003 05:42:03 -0000

I have installed phpGroupware on my host. Everything seemed fine. I completed
all the steps fine exept the following command:

grant all on phpgroupware.* to address@hidden identified by
"somepassword";

** NOTE, I do not have "grant" command access to the mysql database on my
host.

However, I should have write/create access since the databases were created
and the admin and demo accounts added ... right?

I have tried a number of versions .. stable and cvs.

In the CVS version when I try to login (login.php) I receive the following
error:

---

Database error: lock(Array, write) failed.
MySQL Error: 1044 (Access denied for user: 'address@hidden' to
database 'excel_phpgroupwarecvs20030707')

Session halted.

---

With the stable version I can login with admin but this occurs if I try to
create new accounts and/or ammend the current settings for admin.

Help ... is there a work-around for the grants issue?

Cvetan