Re: [Phpgroupware-users] MySQL Error

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] MySQL Error
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 23:40:04 +0000

>Can somebody recommend a *good* hosting *reseller*. I'm getting nowhere with
>my current host. They keep on trying to reassure me that I do not need this
>command as their servers are extremely secure and will not get hacked.

have you reassued them that reading the docs will tell them that you do need
this
and granting it will cause no harm to them?  Also reassure them that if they
don't
grant ityou'll take your buisness elsewhere and let everyone know that they
aren't
willing to run a /usefull/ webhost.

I don't have any provider recomendations as I host my own server :)