[Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware error after upgrade

From: Colin Tan
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] phpgroupware error after upgrade
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 16:32:40 +0700

i have upgraded my apache and php installation and i get the following error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: createobject() in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/login.php on line 34

with the line of the file login.php reproduced above

Can't figure out what is wrong
  | Colin Tan                               Mobile: +84 91 3948212  |
  | Vietubes Corporation Ltd                Telepn: +84 64 839269   |
  | Vung Tau, Vietnam                                               |
  | Email : address@hidden _OR_ address@hidden   |

Your motives for doing whatever good deed you may have in mind will be
misinterpreted by somebody.