Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Making Addressbook Entries Readable by All

From: Ian Firla
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] Making Addressbook Entries Readable by All
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 13:47:28 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 21 Sep 2002, Ruben Safir wrote:

> <<So you tell Jack, "if you want Jill to be able to see the addresses in
> your address book, flag them as public".>
>
> Where is this?

Go to the address book, click on edit, then scroll down and find the
"private" tick box to make it private. Untick it to make it public.

You can also go to the user's preferences, go to "grant access" and tick
on the priviliges you would like to assign to user groups and individual
users.

> And how come the Company Directy is not listing the information by default
> into from
> that Icon?

I'm not sure what you mean by this question.

Ian