RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Making Addressbook Entries Readable by All

From: Marc Lutolf
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-users] Making Addressbook Entries Readable by All
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 20:37:48 +0200

Your problem may be that the permissions system forces you to give access to
addressbook data to users and groups you decide on. You'll find this under
Administration --> User Groups or User Accounts.

Unless you explicitly give people to access to address book data this way,
they won't see any addresses, whether you have declared them public or
private.

Hope this is useful.

Marc