Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CSV Imports (Again)

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CSV Imports (Again)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:26:28 +0200

Now that is interesting! Most of my phpgroupware instances run on RedHat, and I did not have to alter the php.ini.

Which Version of RedHat are you using?

Dirk

--On Samstag, 24. August 2002 8:32 Uhr -0600 LA-Soft <address@hidden> wrote:

RE: It turned out to be a php.ini configuration error causing all of the
RE: problems, obviously the RedHat default is to disable form uploads.
RE:
RE: Dirk H. Schulz said:
RE:> I head the problem with the email attachments a few days ago. That
RE:> could be something: Did you not only create the temp directory but
RE:> also put the absolute path to it in the config menu in
RE:> /phpgroupware/setup? That is something I sometimes forget. And then
RE:> there has to be write privileges for everyone on the temp directory
RE:> for it to work (I do not know why, but it only worked when I gave it
RE:> free for everything to user, group and world).
RE:
RE:
RE:
RE: