[Phpgroupware-users] Problem editing header.inc.php

From: Marc Lutolf
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] Problem editing header.inc.php
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 12:42:32 +0200

Not sure this is a bug. Installing 9.14, I've noticed the following error
message when I attempt to edit the header.inc.php that I've uploaded via
Header Admin Login:

PHP Fatal error:  Cannot redeclare perfgetmicrotime() (previously declared
in /home/tools/tools.netspan.ch/html/phpgroupware/header.inc.php:101) in
/home/tools/tools.netspan.ch/html/phpgroupware/header.inc.php on line 99

The code in question is:

        function perfgetmicrotime()
        {
                list($usec, $sec) = explode(' ',microtime());
                return ((float)$usec + (float)$sec);
        }
        if (DEBUG_TIMER)
        {
                $GLOBALS['debug_timer_start'] = perfgetmicrotime();
        }

(it wasn't there in the release candidates)
The error can be avoided by moving the function definition to within the if
statement.