[Phpgroupware-users] CSV Imports (Again)

From: LA-Soft
Subject: [Phpgroupware-users] CSV Imports (Again)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 10:50:19 -0600 (MDT)

Is there any way I can debug what is happening with the CSV import feature?
I've looked at the error log and there's not a single entry in there. I can't
even get the contact export function to work either. So there is obviously
something not configured right here, but I can't figure out what it is. Every
directory under /var/www/html/phpgroupware has been chowned with chown -R
apache:apache and my temp directory is located under /phpgroupware too.

Anybody got any ideas what I can do to debug this problem? Checking the
checkbox that says "Debug in browser" doesn't do anything, so I'm really at a
loss for ideas.