Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CSV Imports (Again)

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CSV Imports (Again)
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 04:35:19 +0000

I head the problem with the email attachments a few days ago. That could be
something: Did you not only create the temp directory but also put the absolute
path
to it in the config menu in /phpgroupware/setup? That is something I sometimes
forget.
And then there has to be write privileges for everyone on the temp directory
for it
to work (I do not know why, but it only worked when I gave it free for
everything to
user, group and world).

Dirk