Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CSV Imports (Again)

From: LA-Soft
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CSV Imports (Again)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 12:06:23 -0600 (MDT)

I'm using 0.9.14.000 RC4 and testing things with MSIE 6.

I'm now positive that it's something in the configuration of the system
because I can't even attach files to e-mail either. I looked in the temp
directory and the e-mail attach routine is creating a subdirectory that looks
like it's using an MD5 hash for the directory name, but nothing ever ends up
in it. So I'm pretty much convinced that it has something to do with the fact
that the system isn't saving files acquired through a form upload.

As for your other questions, yes, I unchecked the "download export file" box
and it didn't change anything.