Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CSV Imports (Again)

From: Dirk H. Schulz
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-users] CSV Imports (Again)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 19:34:11 +0200

Hi,

--On Freitag, 23. August 2002 10:50 Uhr -0600 LA-Soft <address@hidden> wrote:

RE: Is there any way I can debug what is happening with the CSV import
RE: feature? I've looked at the error log and there's not a single entry in
RE: there. I can't even get the contact export function to work either. So
RE: there is obviously something not configured right here, but I can't
RE: figure out what it is. Every directory under /var/www/html/phpgroupware
RE: has been chowned with chown -R apache:apache and my temp directory is
RE: located under /phpgroupware too.
RE:
RE: Anybody got any ideas what I can do to debug this problem? Checking the
RE: checkbox that says "Debug in browser" doesn't do anything, so I'm
RE: really at a loss for ideas.

Could you first please describe what EXACTLY happens if you try exporting and importing?

Next thing is I had trouble myself with CSV, but using VCard it worked fine.

Dirk